Kevin B Photography

Kevin B Photography
New York Fashion Week

Monday, September 23, 2013

Santino Fontana and Laura Osnes at 54 Below

Tonight I was back at 54 Below, this time taking photographs for the New York Pops.  The show was a joint benefit to support the Ronald McDonald House and PopsEd, the New York Pops Educational Outreach program.

Laura Osnes and Santino Fontana, the stars of Broadway's Cinderella, headlined the event, which was hosted by the New York Pops conductor, Steven Reineke, with musical direction by Cinderella's maestro Andy Einhorn.

Since my roommate works for the Pops, I was able to attend the dress rehearsal, so I could plot out the best places to shoot, and where and when to utilize them.  Plus, I love musical theatre, so getting to hear the show twice was awesome!

Below are some of my favorite moments from the show.  If they get picked up by any of the theatre websites, I'll post those links here, too.

Steven Reineke

Steven Reineke

Laura Osnes

Santino Fontana

Laura Osnes

Laura Osnes, Santino Fontana

Laura Osnes, Santino Fontana

Laura Osnes

Laura Osnes, Santino Fontana

Santino Fontana




No comments:

Post a Comment