Kevin B Photography

Kevin B Photography
New York Fashion Week

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Haynes Running Manual

Last Spring, I had the pleasure of shooting with two fitness models that had posted on Model Mayhem, looking for a photographer.  They were both based in the U.K., and were here in New York to meet with some agents, as well as get some photos for a book the male model wrote.  It's a manual on running, and the published suggested that they get some images in the States, so that the book didn't only appeal to people on the U.K.

I responded to the casting, we set up a time to meet, and had a blast capturing the images you can see below.  I have to admit, it was really exciting getting a package from the publisher, with a note that said "sent at request of author."  It was this beautiful, hardcover book with my photographs all over it!

Here are some of my favorite pages from The Haynes Running Manual.
*the cover image is not mine, but I wanted to show what the book looks like.











No comments:

Post a Comment